Saturday, May 31, 2014

The ELF palette

                                   The outer view of the palette.

                                            The eye shadow
                                   The whole inner view shadow,blush on left second lips on right second,and the bronzers and brushes in the middle and by the way it does come with a eye brush but forgot it in the picture.

                               some of the examples of the bronzer
                                    lip and blush brushes but it does have a eye just forgot it sorry


 Hey to my readers I am happy to do a review on this elf palette. I received this from my aunt for Christmas this year and is my very first elf product and I am in love with elf now will be doing more later so look for it anyways i use this everyday. I love how it has so many colors to choose from and they last all day with no fading or coming off.the colors are vibrant and bold what can i say else the product is grate in every way and the BIG THING IS ITS ALSO CRUELTY FREE too a double hitter love love love it. and for my ratting another 15 star.

No comments:

Post a Comment