Saturday, May 31, 2014

ELF lip sticks,blush,lip scrub and eyelid primer

Hey boo boos, Im back with some more products by ELF like promised. Ive just received my order of all their lip sticks witch is $1 each,the lip scrub $3, eyelid primer $1 as well and the blush is $6. and I love them all wow Ive became a huge fan of elf now and remember their cruelty free. the primer really POPS your eye shadow out even more. and lip sticks are just as grate as the bright colors and does last long to i can do alot in the sun and still last i never had to reapply to your lips and I was out for hour.well as the scrub and yes men can use the scrub too my future husband uses it too and really does work. 15 stars to elf once again love y'all stay tuned for more of my blogs thanks for all the love and I love telling y'all about all my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment