Saturday, May 2, 2015

LA colors color craze gel nail polish review

   
 HEY Boo's I'm back with another. I have here is the LA colors color craze gel nail polish. wow LA colors you've done it again. This is a amazing nail polish i love the colors they got 10 different ones that I've seen but so far i just got two. The colors are so bright and beautiful they look the color as in the bottle. i know most of the time you have to keep adding coats after coats just to get a simi likeness on most polishes but this and as about i used the pink and i did only one light coat and looks just the same and so amazing and last i got it from my local family dollar they are $2 a peace. i give this 100 for my stars....you did it again LA! until next time boo's kisses
          pink one is called: posh
          blue one is called: tempt

4 comments: