Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Rimmel London Stay Matte Long lasting pressed powder

  Hey Boo's Its me again like Promised. So I got here is the Rimmel London stay Matte pressed powder foundation.yes I changed up the company's a little lol.Sorry for the look messy a bit i use the product often. but here we go.Well I don't have much from Rimmel but the product's I do have are amazing to use.this powder is so light weight as well as finds to match your tone so well I honestly can say with this on my face I nore does anyone else feel or think I have any foundation on.It clears up any blemish on my face that I may have and I can say I do have the problem with the redness of the face and this powder cleans it up like i have perfect skin. last all day for me and I have some crazy weather a lot of the time so It can hold its own yeyy. on the down side though the company is grate with products but I'm trying to stay on the cruelty free life and at the moment their NOT :( but they are from London and London is making it to were you can NOT test on animal's so I'm hopeing here really soon they will be. cross your finger's but i still give it a grate rating and for those who don't care about testing on animals or not then i will tell yall to go try this out for yourself it is a grate product. kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment